Be Thankful

Selasa, 8 Jun 2010


Have you ever looked at someone and thought I wish I had a life like his or looked at  someones car and wished you had a similar car. maybe looked at someone higher up at you at work and wished I had that job and salary, life would be much easier.

I guess its human nature to want things other have, someone may have kids we may have none, someone may have 5 bedrooms we may have just one. someone may have 5 pairs of shoes and I may only have one. Someones famous; everyone knows him, he's popular but no one knows me? Have you eve had that feeling? Well i sometimes usffer from that feeling but i was reminded of some words yesterday yesterday by Allah that "If you look at someone better off than you, then be sure to look at someone less well off than you so that you may not become guilty of not appreciating the blessings of Allah upon you.



“And if you would count Allah’s Favors, never could you be able to count them. Truly! Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Qur'an, Surah An-Nahl 16:18)

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails